The company TAGA PROYECTOS ESCÉNICOS SL informs about the use of “cookies” on its website www.taga.es. Your consent for the installation of “cookies” is done by checking the I ACCEPT box that appears in the pop-up window.
What are “cookies”?
“Cookies” are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information related to users on browsing habits and play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services.
What is NOT a “cookie”?
It is not a virus, nor a “trojan”, nor a worm, nor “spam”, nor “spyware”, nor does it open “pop-up” windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data it stores is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but in your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with the Chrome browser and try browsing the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person who is actually associating the information in the browser, not to the person.
Type of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the “cookies” are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
– Own “Cookies”: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain, and are generated by the web page you are visiting.
– Third-party “Cookies”: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through “cookies”, generated by external providers such as MailChimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Googleadsense, etc.
In the event that the “cookies” are installed from a computer or domain managed by the same publisher, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own “cookies”.
A second classification, according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, we distinguish:
– Session “Cookies”: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
– Persistent “Cookies”: The data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the “cookie”, and it can be from a few minutes to several years.
And according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
– Technical “Cookies”: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for video broadcasting or sounds or share content through social networks.
– Personalization “Cookies”: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis “Cookies”: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of “cookies” is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and for the creation of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising “Cookies”: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
– “Behavioral advertising” cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, and that allow the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Block or eliminate “cookies”
You can allow, block or delete the “cookies” that you have installed on your computer, by configuring the browser options on your computer, smartphone or tablet. By disabling “cookies”, some of the available services may cease to be operational. The way to disable “cookies” is different for each browser, generally however, it can be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where instructions can be found. The user may at any time choose which “cookies” he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or eliminate the “cookies” installed on your computer by configuring the Options of the browser installed on your computer:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
– Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
You can also manage the storage of “cookies” in your browser through tools such as:
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
– Do online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
“Cookies” used on our website www.taga.es
The “cookies” that are being used on our website, the type and their function are identified below:
The entity does not use “spamming” techniques and will only process the data that the user transmits through the electronic forms enabled on this Website or email messages.
The website uses the Google Analytics service that is provided by Google, Inc., an entity that has its main office in Mountain View (CA), 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, CA 94043, USA.
Google Maps Services
Google Maps allows the insertion of maps on third-party websites, such as this one. The “cookies” used by Google Maps are: SSID, NID, PREF, SID, SAPISID, APISID, HSID. They are used to set various identifiers, except PREF, which is used to display map zoom preferences.
The PREF cookie lasts for one year. The “cookies” SSID, SID, SAPISID, APISID, HSID, have a duration of two years. The rest are session cookies, or that have a short duration.
For more information about the “cookies” used by Google Maps, you can visit the following link: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/